Monday, May 23, 2011

Tropical Maggie Card

Tropical Friendship
Just popped in to show you another maggie card--a simple card I made a while back.  If you don't remember my maggie cards, you can check out this post HERE.  Basically, they're quick & easy cards made from magazines, catalogs, and such.  I found this artsy tropical scene in a magazine advertisement, and decided it would look great for a summer friendship card.  I used my Stampin' Write markers (Going Gray) by Stampin Up, to add a faux gray frame around the mint green cardstock, then I centered the maggie picture & adhered it to the cardstock after adding my vellum sentiment with brads.  I wish the photo was better, but hopefully you get the idea.

Thanks for stopping by -- have a lovely day! 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card.I like the idea of using magazine pics..have to try that. Thanks for yr sweet comments yesterday on my tag. Ill give you a special hint. The square rosettes are just regular flowers that I cut into squares!I cut them into whatever size and shape I need. I also paint and mist them.I have a ton from a yardsale, so if you want some just let me know. take care, gerri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your LoveLee Comments!