|Distress Ink Swatch Book|
Finally, here are the written directions. And for further clarification, you can check out my YouTube video below...or HERE, if you aren't able to see it in this post.
Making a Distress Swatch Book
- Cut cardstock (CS) 8” x 12” \\ Score on the vertical (8”) side @ 4” \\ Score on the horizontal (12”) side at 4” & 8”
- With CS vertical, cut on the center score line from top edge to 1st horizontal score line. Rotate CS 180 degrees and repeat. (DO NOT CUT INTO CENTER SECTION)
- With CS vertical, fold top of CS on first horizontal score line toward center.
- Trim 1/16” off bottom unfolded edge. Then fold bottom of CS on nearest horizontal line (2nd from top) up toward the center.
- Fold left side of CS booklet around to the backside, so that the right side of the cardstock booklet becomes the front cover.
- Print a swatch sheet from Ranger’s website - HERE (click on the product, then download the swatch chart PDF.
(I recommend printing onto brochure paper or matte coated paper (something thicker than copy paper).
- Cut swatch sheet as desired to fit into sections of swatch book. Cut title of swatch sheet for front of swatch book.
- Embellish as desired.
|Swatch Book for Liquid Pearls & Paint Dabbers|
To fill this book up with color is on my list of Wants! =)
I hope you guys enjoy the video -- I'm still trying to learn the best way to film without wearing my husband's arm out too quickly. =) I try to fit a lot in on this video as quick as I can, but it's still a ten minute video. Hopefully you'll find the information useful.
Remember that you can customize these books to fit your taste. The book is quick to make -- it's adding your colors that might take a bit more time.
Thanks for popping in! Lisa