Sunday, March 25, 2012

Creative Chemistry Days 4 & 5

I've really been loving taking Tim Holtz online course, Creative Chemistry 101.  I can't get over how much I am Still learning!  I thought I'd show the tags I made for Days 4 & 5 based on techniques we've learned.  It's a two week course, and I'm so excited to start another round of classes starting tomorrow.   Online Card Classes has a wide variety of online classes which you can check out -- I've been really impressed with their site so far.

 DAY 4 - (tags, left to right)

Tag 1 - Stampabilities, See the World stamp.  I was inspired to show one of the first stamps I bought which fueled my desire to start stamping.
Tag 2 - Dylusions Luscious Leaves (5x8) stencil
Tag 3 - Tim Holtz Winter Sketchbook stamp set (never too early to start on cards & tags)



DAY 5

Tag 1 - TH Air Travel stamp set & TH wildflower stamp
Tag 2 - TH Letters to Santa stamp set & TH bird stamp (can you tell some of my writing is upside down?  oops)
Tag 3 - TH Umbrella Man stamp & TH retro stamps

Thanks for checking in today.  Embrace the ink!  Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, these are all amazing! You have really been busy in class! Love all the techniques you used on all of these fabby tags! I have not done a one and hope I can fit in two days this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! I love them all. That Paris one really caught my eye. These techinques feel so "artistic" to me. I am having a blast. Thanks for sharing!! See you in class!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your LoveLee Comments!