Monday, May 9, 2011

1st Blogaversary Winners Posted

Good morning friends, I hope you were able to celebrate Mother's day in a special way. Whether it was together with your Mother or even in loving reflection of a Mother no longer with you. As for me -- I had such a lovely surprise when my older son came walking up the entryway to our house carrying an Hibiscus tree! I know I screamed in excitement, that's for sure! sorry I can't post a picture right now, I'll edit it later with a photo when I can get to my PC. Since he lives about 8 hours way and it was totally unexpected!

Anyway, he only has today here since he's going back to work, so I am getting straight to our winners...da da da daaaaa

By random drawing the first winner is Lolo! You will get to pick four of the blog candies to be sent to you.

And winner number two is Scrap'n Nana! Once Lolo picks her candy I'll send both of yours out!

Woo Hoo! Congratulations!!

You both have until Midnight CST to email me at Duvwingz@gmail.com with your address! If I don't hear from you by then I'll be picking a new winner(s).

Thank you for everyone's lovely comments! I appreciate you celebrating with me. Speaking of which...I have another surprise tomorrow for all those that left me comments during my blogaversry celebration.
Have a wonderful day, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners! Hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day, Lisa! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need my mailing or shipping address. let me know.

    Sincerely

    Donna Scrapp'n Nana nana2beof5@gmail.com

    http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/

    www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
    want to look, I would love you too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your LoveLee Comments!