Sunday, June 5, 2011

i love you Grungy #9


A quick pop-in today with a tag for Linda's Studio L3 Grungy Monday challenge, using a technique by Tim Holtz.  I wish I had time to participate in more challenges, but somehow I always seem to have major projects looming ahead.  The one I'm currently working on his my son's Memory Book for his 16th birthday, June 19th!  Not much time, and a lot to do. 

For this tag, I followed Tim Holtz tutorial and actually actually added one last layer in black...especially since my hubby wouldn't be "over-the-moon" about the pink.  I think it added just a bit more gunginess ... though the glitter flower, rhinestones, & stickles may not be all his style either. LOL  At any rate, he's gone for the next two months on TDY (temporary duty assignment), and I was thinking of him when I made this tag. 

LoveLee supplies:  Red Pepper, Snow Cap White, Cloudy Blue, Shell Pink, & Pitch Black Acrylic Paint Dabbers, Ranger clear embossing powder, Waterfall Stickles, Faded Jeans Distress Stickles, Stampabilities French Blue die ink (for the frame), fibers & embellishments, and Tim Holtz #8 Tag & Bookplates die.

If you get a chance, check out Studio L3 for Grungy Mondays -- there's a lot of inspiration there!

Back tomorrow with Part3 of my Tea Party series, and lots of Cricut cuts!  Thanks for stopping by!  Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your LoveLee Comments!