Monday, April 4, 2011

LoveLee Links


Skagway, Alaska:  scenic eye-candy

I have a lot of places I like to visit--on the web--and with so many things currently on my home page, I thought I'd make it easier to find these wonderful sites.  So I moved my inspiration links to a new page of my blog, called LoveLee Links.  When you're on LoveLee Notes home page you can access it by clicking on the page link just below the title box, next to Blog Acronyms.  

I hope you take some time to check out these links on occassion.  I like to relax with a hot cuppa tea when I'm blog hopping.  And sometimes, a bit of papercrafting eye-candy is all it takes to get your creative mojo back in action. 

Thanks for checking in.  Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, I stood here when we were on Tim's first cruise. Breattaking! It was raining of course when we were there. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your LoveLee Comments!