Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love in a Paper Bag

I love making paper bag books--you might have noticed from a few other posts I've made:  Lincoln's Birthday Brochure Book and our Disney Vacation.  But I had a goal to accomplish on this one--I had two rolls of valentine stickers I wanted to use up.  Rolls of stickers aren't used nearly as often these days, but they are pretty inexpensive when you consider Jolee stickers have evolved to 3D embellishments in themselves, while the rolled stickers can only be flat.  So I challenged myself to use the flat stickers as the primary embellishment.  I think it turned out nice--and just in time for Valentines day (imagine that).

In addition to my loooove stickers, I used Bazzil cream cardstock (CS), Core'dinations brown/red CS (which I sanded & tore to show the color variations), designer CS (which was in a store bin with no company name, unfortunately), Distress ink (Barn Door, Fired Brick), Tattered Angels Candy Apple Glimmer Mist, & May Arts ribbon -- oh, and a few pictures, of course.







Thanks for stopping by!  Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your LoveLee Comments!