Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Paper Bag Books - Disney Vaca

Getting back into the swing of things after a fun family vacation to Walt Disney World is not easy...but we do what we must.  I love making paper bag albums--last year for my hubby's birthday I organized a trip to Springfield, IL to celebrate Abraham Lincoln's 200th birthday.  Instead of just putting a note in a card, I wanted to hand him something a little more tangible--so I made a paper bag album completely out of a brochure booklet for that area.  I'll have more on that in an upcoming post--but today I thought I'd share this paper bag album I made, prior to our trip, out of Disney brochures.  It was fun to make, and adding all those geometric ribbons gave it that extra pizzaz.  For this album I used four plain, primary colored paper bags and two large binder rings.  I used cardstock to mount some of the brochure highlights, to make into information tags for the pockets.  I'll be adding pictures from our trip to the back of the tags--just as soon as I pick out my favorites.  =)  That might take a bit longer.  Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your LoveLee Comments!