Tuesday, November 16, 2010

One Tissue Box

Just a quick post to show what I did with just one tissue box...and I still had a few pieces left over (I could've made a collage card out of those--next time).  I used the front/back panels of the box for a card and the note tag, the top of the box for the oval window card, one and half sides for the teacup, and the rest of the side for the small tag.  One of the sides of the tissue box usually has a bar-code engraved in it.  I used that piece for my small tag, and just covered it up.  I've used the teacup before in a side-step card on an earlier post (Anyone Got A Tissue?).  I thought this one would be a nice place card at the table--I used a small container behind it to add a teabag, or some treats, etc.  I didn't have to take a lot of time on these cards--Quick & Easy!  And seriously...would you have know it all came from a tissue box?  =)

Happy Crafting!!
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. ooh i am impressed, how clever are you!!!!
    Yes you do seem to have prettier tissue boxes than we do here.I shall have to keep my eye open for betterones, and follow your example.hugs Rosie.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your LoveLee Comments!