Monday, December 19, 2011

Winter Anniversary

My sister-in-law & her hubby just had their "winter" Anniversary.  I figured she is seeing lots of cards with winter themes for her Christmas cards, so I kept this more neutral.  The card base was a leather look cardstock I acquired somewhere years ago, and haven't been able to find since--so I use it more sparingly these days.  For the mat I used DCWV Mariposa cardstock, with the green swirls being similar to her wedding colors.  Then I simply used Susan Branch stickers to decorate the front of the card.  A punch was used for the shimmer pink heart -- just for a pop of color, and I added their initials with a black sharpie.  The finishing touch was a shimmery, tan grosgrain ribbon. 

Happy Anniversary, Stephanie! 

1 comment:

Thank you for your LoveLee Comments!