Saturday, December 17, 2011

Merry Christmas Just Rite

This card was made using the Just Rite Stamp set "Something Sweet", and the 25pt Times New Roman Font set.  For the scalloped circles I used Spellbinders scalloped circles.  I simply embossed the white cardstock card base with a snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder and inked it with Tumbled Glass distress ink.  I stamped my sentiment and embossed over it with Tim Holtz' Snowman embossing folder.  I added a bit of white pigment ink to the snowman and adhered it to the card.  I finished it off with a green ribbon. 

There is a variety of colors on this card, but I like how the scallops made them look somewhat like a wreath -- though I kinda wish I'd moved the ribbon upwards a bit more.  All-in-all, this card came together quickly once I had the stamp font adjusted how I wanted it.  =)

Hope you're having a stress-free day!  Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Love the embossed snowflake backgound! Festive and fun Christmas card. Hope you are all ready, I am not!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your LoveLee Comments!