Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve

Well, I guess you could say I've been scarce for a couple of weeks--mostly running from here to there, finishing Christmas Cards, attending Christmas programs & parties, and the usual wrapping, boxing, and sending it all via the post office...after a lengthy wait in a line of "I don't have time to wait" anxious patrons.  I've even had to post-pone some of the projects I had planned for Christmas prezzies...just ran out of time.  I still haven't gotten the hang of juggling my blogging with crafting, and picture taking, and posting--yet.  But I've got some ideas for the post-Christmas season that I'm looking forward to soon sharing, that will help with the organization of it all, and I'm pretty excited about it. 

For this Christmas Eve day, I thought I'd play a little catch up and post a few photos of the fun busy-ness I've been up to.  Enjoy!



more card making





once opened -- becomes a card with a hanger


Liquid Applique technique (coming soon)


Cody & pups -- and my DH red bull in front of the Christmas Tree.
yes...there is a story there somewhere.


Hercules


Lucky


Poor Man's Turtles!  -- pretzel w/Rollo on top, bake 4 min. @ 350F, top with pecan halves while warm.  We made these for Cody's high school teachers this year -- they loved them!


I love "dressing" my table for the holidays!



The cardinals are so pretty this time of year against the winter white -- can you see it?


winter snows a' blowin'


The snowflakes on the ceiling look like a winter wonderland especially
when we're coming down the steps...I love our snowflakes!


Wishing you all a Cozy Christmas -- remembering Jesus is the reason we celebrate the season!

A Very Merry Christmas to You!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your LoveLee Comments!