Monday, January 30, 2012

We Have a Winner!


And the winner, of the UGlu Dashes, is...

Pat Behnken! 

Pat, send me an email with your mailing address and I'll get your prize out pronto -- and a bit o' somethin' extra. And remember, I'll need to hear from you within 48 hours or I'll need to draw another name.


Thank you all for your kind comments -- both via email & on my blog post.  I appreciate each & every one!

Later this week I'll be back with a repurposed project -- something I made with a finished box of dishwasher detergent. 

Until then...have a great week!  Lisa

1 comment:

  1. dear Lisa,
    So happy you were able to visit yr home town and see a dear friend. I am finlly really settled. We've lived in this house 4 weeks and I can say I do feel like I live here....not vacationing.Next up joining some groups or taking art classes so I can meet some people. Besides that all is well. thanks for stopping by, take care, gerri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your LoveLee Comments!