Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Perfectly Fun


Week 3 into the Summer of Creative Chemistry and I'm working with one of my most favorite products ever -- Perfect Pearls!  I used the Perfect Distress Mist technique and then the Perfect Splatter Distress technique with my "leftovers".    I normally don't worry about mixing colors where they will look like mud - I just try what I like and have fun playing.  I usually try to work with whatever comes out.  To learn more about these techniques, check out Online Card Classes with Tim Holtz.  He's going through his Creative Chemistry classes 101, 102, and soon to start is 103 in August.  You can sign up and join in the fun anytime with lifetime accessible content, PDFs with step by steps, and more!


The stamp set I used for the Perfect Distress Mist technique is one of Wendy Vecchi's, "Tools for Art".


And the stamp sets I used for the Perfect Splatter Distress technique are Tim Holtz' "Words for Thought", "Sketch", "Bird Crazy", and "Crazy Things".

I used the Watercolor Postcards again for these techniques - and I'm looking forward to sending these out at the end of the Summer.  How fun is that?!

Today is a good day to have some fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your LoveLee Comments!