Saturday, December 4, 2010

Mastering the Busy Season


Thanksgiving was wonderful time, but that weekend I wasn't feeling too well and into the next week.  By that time, I was so behind on my "to-do" list that today is the first day I've really had a moment to spend some time online--but this has been a very full week indeed.  First I have to REJOICE in that my hubby has finally been able to finish his Master's Degree -- MBA with focuses in Human Resources & Strategic Management!  WOO HOO--way to go honey!!  I'm so proud of him -- he stuck it out while working a full time job filled mostly with overtime, including a deployment to Iraq, and amongst other adversites.  I keep telling him he's going to be bored, and won't know what to do with his extra time.  However, I'm sure I'll be able to help him out with some sort of a nifty, even crafty, "Honey-do" list.  In the meantime, I put him to work this morning helping me take a load of boxes to the post office to mail out--then shopping at the grocery, and even a bit of house-maintenance.  =) 

I spent the last few days finishing up the last bit of my Christmas shopping, Christmas wrapping, and as I mentioned previously, mailing out all our boxes to family & friends.  All I have left to do is finish the rest of my cards, address them, and mail them out!  And last, but not least--Tim Holtz is continuing his tradition of the 12 Tags of Christmas this year!  He's doing the full tutorials for each of his tags, and if you leave a comment on his blog your name could be drawn for some great prizes!  You really oughta check out his blog.  This is the first year I just might be able to sit down and try out his tags as well.  If I do, I'll be sure to post them.  In the meantime, check out his 12 Tags of Christmas/Day 1--they're totally awesome!  =)


Apple Pie, Pumpkin Rolls, & Pink Stuff --  Thanksgiving Yummies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your LoveLee Comments!