Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veteran's Day - Remembering

Growing up I can remember my parents talking about how poorly our Vietnam Vets were treated when they returned from war--that left quite an impact on me as I grew up of how important it is for us to recognize our military members' service, both past & present.  If you don't know the history of Veteran's Day, you can check it out ---> HERE. 

In the meantime, I just wanted to post my sincere gratefulness to all who have served, and are currently serving in our military -- including my husband who is currently serving in the USAF, my father who served in the Army (now in heaven), my grandfather who served as a Marine in the Korean War (also in heaven--hanging out with my dad), my father-in-law currently serving in the USAF, my brother-in-law currently serving in the USAF, my husband's uncle who served in the Navy, and so many more friends & family members that have served or are currently serving our country.  I thank you for your service!


My wonderful hubby!


My Dad in 1957
Oh how I miss him!


G'pa with G'ma & I
He was always proud to be a Marine!

















God Bless You All! 
w/Love, Lisa

2 comments:

  1. hi Lisa,
    I'd like to thank you for all the work you do on here, you're so clever. Also to thank Chris and all those who are in military service in any aspect in US & UK.
    On another note,
    I miss you my beloved sister,
    hope to see you soon xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry Lisa
    that was from Justine
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your LoveLee Comments!